Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Here I go!!!

Well I have officially been asked to be part of an awesome relay team which will run the Wasatch Back in June! I am so excited and scared at the same time. The team is awesome and not too competitive which will be nice because I am totally their to just have a blast! My doctor gave me the approval this morning to run it. He did limit the amount of miles he will let me run at a time, but I totally now have him on my side. Before he did not want me running at all... pshhh like I could do that! I have to agree with him I like to push things a little too far, but if I didn't I wouldn't be who I am.

2 comments:

Meghan Hendrix said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, but watch out, it's addicting!!! When are we going to do lunch again? Also, when are you and the kids going to come and check out our new casa?

PS If you read my blog recently than you were tagged, so get on it!

suzy's jewels and gem said...

hello melissa~ just checking out your blog page. you go girl with your running! i so need to get my ass in gear.