Friday, September 5, 2008

Stand Up To Cancer


Well I just got done watching the stand up for cancer special and I am late for a date I have tonight, but I just had to quickly blog. As you know I am in my own battle with cervical cancer. I will find out on September 11th if the surgery's have left me cancer free again. I hope on that day I can remember the fallen and not be looking into the next treatment. I have been very lucky in the fact that mine is not to the point I need chemo or that my life is a factor. But I made a donation to this awesome organization and would like to challenge all of you to do the same. The website is standup2cancer.org. Please lets get a cure for this disease that affects all of us! I will do whatever these doctors want so that I can make sure I raise my beautiful children. Not everyone is so lucky..... 1 person dies every minute to this horrible disease. Pledge now and be generous.... pledge enough to make it so you have to sacrifice a little for the rest of the month. You'll enjoy the blessings more than you will the money!


On a lighter note.... Jennifer Aniston was one of the speakers and Brynlee and Camden both said why is Rachel talking about cancer? Ha ha I laughed so hard! I may be too much of a friends fan!

No comments: