Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hello again


It doesn't help that one of my New Years resolutions was to blog more...oops:)

Well January has been a very interesting month! My poor Jaycee has battled more UTI and kidney infections, staples in her head, and her daily clumsiness. I sometimes wonder about my little sweetie...she seems to be so accident prone.

On Sunday she missed a chair at the Taggarts and cracked her little head open. It required 1 staple, but the worst was when they said they were going to staple it and she FREAKED, scratched the crap out of my face, and required 4 people to hold her down!! Yep, it was AWESOME!

Then today she was combing her hair and pulled part of the staple out. So we headed to the DR again (5th time in a little over 30days)and they removed it. Her scar will be worse, but I didn't care because it was on the back of her head.

I have decided to not do the testing on her right now to determine why she keeps getting UTI and kidney infections. She needs a break and SO DO I! If she gets another one I will for sure do the tests, but she is pretty afraid of the Dr right now and I don't want that to continue.

More post to come from the rest of Jan...we had a lot of fun!

No comments: