Friday, August 13, 2010

Burn Camp 2010






I just got back from camp this week. This was my 9th year at camp Nah Nah Mah. I truly am blessed to be apart of this awesome organization. I hope to do it for many more years to come. The pics I post are only of me and no kids. We live in SMALL LAKE CITY and their stories are theirs to tell. I will post all the links to the news storys and the burn camp website.

Thank you to Brad, Ratch and Kristen who are the backbone of this organizion. To Mitch, Brandy, Janette, Leonard, Janet, Sam, and Matt you are truly some of my best friends and thank you for all your love.

The highlight at camp this year was that I fell and broke my knee cap! It SUCKS! I am no going to be able to run for a couple weeks, but hope ta make a few races in Sept.

If anyone is in need of volunteering and having a blast at the same time, look into this organizations. It is amazing!

No comments: