Thursday, August 26, 2010

Change

Well I moved. OK not officially yet, but hopefully by the end of the month. This has been a super hard decision for me. There is a lot involved....some people are mad, others are grateful and me, well I am somewhere in the middle.

One thing that A LOT of people do not understand is that sometimes we are put in places or decision that are not entirely our choice. Sometimes choices people make affect others....and there is nothing that the person it affected can do about it. I am one of those people. The move is a culmination of a lot of other peoples decisions that affected me. The best choice for me was to move. It was not what I wanted, but I am grateful I had a place to go.

I need to thank the Taggarts for ALWAYS being there for me. I could not ask for a better family that technically isn't my family. They have been here for me for the past 11+ years. Thank GOD I have them!

To my ward family (6Th ward) I am going to miss you all so much! I love all of you! I loved my calling, my kids teachers, and the bishopric! Please keep in touch and know that I would not be where I am today without all of you!

This week has been especially hard. The girls started a new school, I started school, and I had court with the EX. Court was so hard for me. You look at someone, who at one time you thought was your everything, and then you realize what he has become and you are confused at how you could ever have loved that person. I honestly cannot believe he is the father of my 3 kids. He has made some bad choices and the outcome of court this week was not what I wanted, I actually thought the judge was harsh, but the decision was not mine.

Sometimes change can be a good thing and I am hoping this change turn out to be just that.

Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive of me. I couldn't do this without you.

No comments: