Monday, December 13, 2010

Finals week = HELL week

Pardon my language, but that is exactly how I feel!

Three down and one more to go. The math one is the biggie for my...and to be honest I am not sure I can pass the class. I was feeling really badly about this:( I talked to several of my friends about it and ALL of them told me they had to take more than one class again, and occasionally a third time. This made me feel A LOT better. I took on more this semester than I should have....and believe me I learned my lesson!

I am not wonder woman. I really wish I was:) Then I could take care of the kiddos, get the laundry done, clean, homework, work, and fight crime! Where is my whip?

I am feeling better though. I have been exercising a little bit, reading my scriptures, and praying extra hard! I feel the blackness leaving:)

Thank you to all my wonderful friends that have offered advice and helped me.

Lots of LOVE

Melissa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally hear you! Both last week and this week have been packed with ridiculous amounts of studying and paper-writing. And my humanities teacher threw on a 4 page, single spaced paper at the last minute.

But, it's almost over. I am going to be SUCH a happy person on Friday!!

Love you!!

Brittianey said...

You are super woman in my eyes!! Good luck you are amazing!