Friday, July 17, 2009

Everyone needs one!


Everyone needs a Brynlee. If you have ever met my oldest daughter Bryn, you know what I am talking about! She is such a strong and amazing nine year old!!

Her birthday was Monday (July 13th) and I remember 9 years ago when I became a mommy for the first time. She was such a good baby! She slept through he night at 2 weeks and has put herself to bed every night since then at about 8:30. And I don't even have to ask her! She is smart, beautiful inside out, and love her family and Heavenly Father so much!

What I love most about Bryn is her sweet spirit that is an example to me. Not only does she help me out tremendously, and has since she was 4, she knows the truth about her dad and still loves him and forgives him. (something I am working on a lot lately) She is an amazing softball player! Loves her brother and sissy, and me so much! I do not think that a Mother has ever been so loved!

Brynlee, (I know you want to be called Bryn, but I love your full name) sorry

Happy Birthday! I hope your day was everything you wanted it to be! Thank you so much for all you do for mom, I couldn't do this with out you! I love you sooo much and love being your mommy.

You have grown up way too fast and that makes me sad (and old). But know I am proud of you everyday! You are my right arm and don't know what I would do without you. Thank you for being such and example to me.

Mom

No comments: