Thursday, July 30, 2009

Friends Forever


Since January some of my oldest friends (Allie, ShaRee, Tara, Melanie, Tracy and myself) have been getting together once a month to go to dinner. In the 7 months we have had this year we have only not gone once. I am so proud of all of us for continuing to do this. It has really meant a lot to me. Since I do not have a husband/boyfriend this has been an amazing thing for me.


I met Tracy at church just days before 6th grade started. I had just moved to South Jordan and had no friends, so meeting her made this transition easier for me. We lived in the same neighborhood, just at different ends, and would walk to and from school together. Love ya Trace:)


I met Allie when I started 6th grade. Her and Tracy were already friends and I was immediately accepted into their click. Allie and I both love to run and it has made us hang out a lot more recently, and I hope to run some races with her soon.....that is if I can catch her! Allie is the girl that gives it to me straight, and is not afraid to hurt my feelings...and boy have I needed that. Thanks and love ya lots Al:)


Sharee and I met in middle school. I remember in 7th grade gym we took our spray deodorant and sprayed our arms until it left a burn...I still have the scar. Sharee and I have had many fun nights together. My fav is when we TP someone boys house and we were all running away when Tracy fell and got the wind knocked out of her...We drove off laughing so hard that we had to pull over and she peed on the side of the road:)


Tara I met in high school. She is when of the sweetest people I know. She gave me some good advice when I went through my divorce. And I love what she said to me...so I will keep that private:)


Melanie aka Melons and I met in middle school. Her and I have not been as close as the others because her family moved to Hawaii right after high school. She is very independent and I respect her greatly for that:)


I hope we all keep our promise and continue to do this every month. I love these girls so much! They have stuck by me through thick and thin, and love me no matter what choices I have made. I have other friends, but have never had any girls be so loyal to me. They will know what I mean by that! Thank you again girls...friends forever!!!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

So glad that you found my blog. It's great to see you and the girls. It sounds like you are a very strong independent mom. I'm so glad to see that you are doing well. You look great, Keep it up, your awsome!