Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A bird in hand....

I remember in our basement growing up that on our bookshelves we had a plaque that one of my Dads brothers had given him that said: A bird in hand is better than 2 overhead.
Yes it is a cheaper imitation of the Old English Proverb: A bird in hand is better than 2 in the bush.

Well on Friday we were at Murray Park playing and watching the ducks in the stream there. All of the sudden Bryn is FREAKING OUT! She keeps saying that there is something in her hair...I kept looking and I couldn't see anything. But then I spotted it....a little bird in the tree above her had done his business and it landed in her hair.

Bryn is such a good sport about it even when her sister yelled it in front of all of her friends!!

I laughed pretty hard and hope she will always remember it as something very funny!!

No comments: