Sunday, November 22, 2009

So Thankful

In church today someone commented on this video. I loved it and had to post it. Si here is what I am thankful for....

Kids
I have truly amazing children. Heavenly Father knew who I needed. Bryn is the biggest helper ever! She is so sweet to me. She makes sure I am taken care of all the time. I have said it before and it is still so true....EVERYONE NEEDS A BRYNLEE!
Jaycee is a mysterious soul to me. She almost has the spirit of an older woman. She has a sweetness and innocence about her that is hard to place. She does not care what anyone thinks about her and she is true to her family.
Camden is a boy! ALL BOY! My mom reminds me of that often. I think with him that he is here to be my protector. He is am amazing boy and is so smart. Love my man!
Parents
I would be nothing without them. they truly are the best parents! They are so good to me and my kids. I am blessed to be their daughter. My kids admire them so much! I do not always get along with my mother, but know that she would do anything for me and my kids.
Ward
I have the best ward! I would not have never returned to Church had it not been for my ward. there are no words to describe how much I love them.
School
I actually have a love/hate relationship with this. I love that I am actually able to go to school. I am looking forward to being a nurse someday. It is my calling in life! I can't wait!!.
I have so much to be thankful for! I will have to post more later:)

No comments: