Friday, May 29, 2009

BaBy GoT bAcK!


I took Jaycee and the Cam man to lunch today at Red Robin. They were not happy, but there was no way I was going to do anywhere with a play land. So when we got there and had ordered I told them I needed to excuse myself and go to the restroom. Cam said he needed to go too, so we went into the girls bathroom. There were only 2 stalls available...the handicap one and a regular one. Cam started to go into the handicap stall but quickly walked out and said the I have a way bigger butt than him so I better take the bigger bathroom. Ha ha! He was not being mean, just totally honest in his eyes. Gotta love it!


A little while later Cam man and I were playing tic tac toe, he asked me how old I was....I asked him how old he thought I was? He said 13! Yahoo!!! But then he added I was pg-13 because I was the only one allowed to watch pg-13 moved in our house. I laughed so hard! He is so perceptive and stinkin cute.


Today I am very thankful that I am a mother....it is the hardest job I will have, but so rewarding on days like today :)

3 comments:

Allie said...

13....30, it's all the same! Cute kids!

Tyson and Lori Maxfield said...

LUCKY FOR ME I DON'T HAVE A CAT TO GET MY HAMSTERS. I THINK MY KIDS WOULD BE TRAUMATIZED. THAT IS SUCH A FUNNY STORY ABOUT THE TOILET. I SWEAR KIDS SAY THE FUNNIEST THINGS, AND THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE SAYING. WELL I READ FURTHER ON YOUR BLOG AND I HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOING GOOD WITH YOU, IF YOU NEED ANYTHING CALL ME.

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

Happy Birthday! I knew the 2nd was your birthday. What a great day.....Hope all is well