Sunday, May 10, 2009

Moms

I would like to thank my Mom for all she does for me. She is an amazing woman who has been through a lot, and has always been there for me! So here are the top 10 reasons I love my Mom.

1. She raised us in the church...and her faith has never been shaken.

2. She loves me no matter what.

3. She is beautiful inside and out.

4. She has had 2 kidney transplants, and could run circles around most moms.

5. She always sees the bright side even when I don't.

6. She would kill my ex husband if I asked her to....ha ha jk (I think).

7. She will never let me have a pity party!!! (sometimes I don't like this one jk)

8. She is proud of me for going back to school.

9. She is a great Grandma!

10. As much as I hate to admit it sometimes, I am a lot like her....:)

Love you Mom and Happy Mothers Day!

No comments: