Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Jaycee and Mommy's night out
















Little late posting this! OOOPs



When Jaycee was going through her testing I decided the night before her endoscopy that I would take her out to do something fun. She needed the distraction and I rarely get to spend time with her alone. Oh ok! It was me who needed the distraction too!:)

We decided to invite Payton and Lori to go with us and make it a girls night out. We went to this little restaurant in Orem called 12th and 7 pizza. I love it!! Then we took the girls to Build a Bear and let the girls make bears. Jaycee made a cute bear with leaves on it that she named FALL. It is cute and she dressed it like The Little Mermaid.

The distraction helped and she took FALL back to surgery with her. The pics of her coming out of surgery make me sad:( She was very brave and I love my little Caiters!!

No comments: