Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What a Weekend





























This past weekend we did a lot of fun things! Oh and it has been a while since I have blogged anything.

Allie invited us to go to Hee Haw Farms with her, her kids and Brandee. It was a blast! My kids had a lot of fun and have talked about wanting to go back everyday! We did a corn maze, train ride, hay rides and lots of way cute fun stuff. I am really thinking about going back in the next couple of weeks.

Then on Saturday I got organized! I know that that might not seem like a lot of fun, but to me it is fun! It is something thing that has been driving me crazy since we moved here! (8 months) I love the feeling after you're organized!
On Sunday I went to church. Well I trued to but apparently it was stake conference and I was not aware:) You get points for trying though...right? Then I took dinner out to my parents and Camden was crying because his mouth hurt. I looked in his mouth and found about 5 cancers and some weird dots in his mouth. So I took him to his Doctor and he has hand, foot and mouth! OH and he actually has about 10 cancers!!!! The poor little guy has not been able to eat for about 3 days:( he will only eat Popsicles. I feel so bad for him. But I am glad that we were able to do something fun before he got sick!

Thanks for inviting us Allie!

No comments: