Friday, October 2, 2009

So frustrated....

So a few years ago I loaned someone Camden's preemie clothes with the only condition being that I wanted them back. This person promised me that they would return them. The majority of these items were from Gymboree because I worked there. These were the clothes that I had picked to save for Camden. Which in hind sight I never should have loaned them out!:(

The problem is that this person lied to me for 2 1/2 years that they had them and would store them for me because I have had a storage unit until recently. But I have asked for them 10,000 times and they have always had an excuse. But now my heart is broken and I am so freakin mad! But really what can they do to make up for it? How mad should I be? How much of this is my fault? But now I have zero, none, zilch clothes for my special little guy! I have been crying all night.

Hopefully I will be over it soon:(

No comments: