Monday, October 26, 2009

Principles Showcase




About a 3 weeks ago when I was picking up Jaycee form school she came running FAST to the car. Jaycee never runs, she is my lally gagger and works at her own pace on everything. She said she had something to show me. I was in a hurry as usual and asked her what it was. She had a grin from ear to ear and was begging me to come with her. Well Jaycee has these BIG beautiful blue eyes that allows her to get almost anything she wants.


So I reluctantly followed her back into the school, all the way to the back and she showed me a large bulletin board entitled "PRINCIPLEs SHOWCASE." In the bottom left corner was a paper Jaycee had drawn! She was soo flippin' excited!! It was the cutest thing.


I asked the ladies in the office exactly what the Principles Showcase was. They explained that every class displays artwork outside their classroom, and as the principle walks by the classrooms he picks the best art work. Then after they are displayed he calls the kids to the office and gives them a pencil, and congratulates them on their job well done.


My favorite part about Jaycees work is the spelling on the different fruits and vegetables. She is adorable!!


Congrats to my aspiring artist Jaycee!

1 comment:

suzy's jewels and gem said...

Very Cute Post! HOws life been treating you? It feel like its been ages since i have seen you! I hope all is well with you!!!! Love ya~ Suz