Sunday, August 30, 2009

anxiety


Tomorrow I will find out what has been making Jaycee so ill. I am so anxious! It could be a million things. Everyone I talk to about it has had the same thing happen to them or someone they know...and every time they tell me about it, I get more anxious!


So to curb my anxiety I broke the Sabbath and went to Walmart to get some red velvet cake...it's my fav and they always have pieces you can buy! Well to my surprise they had a red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting and red velvet crumbs on top. Yahoo! Red velvet and cream cheese....now we are talking! It made me feel better:)


I would just like to thank everyone who has left messages or brought her stuff to make her feel better...it reminds me that even though I am single, I am not alone:)


Love you all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Red Velvet is my absolute favorite! Have you ever been to Nothing Bundt Cakes? They have mini bundt cakes and their red velvet is to die for.