Monday, August 31, 2009

HIM

I saw HIM tonight.
It was very unexpected, very scary.
The truth is that I still love HIM.
Not the way you might think.
HE made me feel very beautiful, special and worthy of someone like HIM when we were together.

HE is getting married.
I am so happy for HIM.
HIM and I are not meant to be, I called it off twice.
Yet there was that twinge/pang in my heart when HE told me.
We talked like no time had passed at all....oh how I love that about us.

I hope she knows she is lucky to have HIM.
If I didn't have 3 beautiful kids it would be me HE would be marrying....
thus why I called it off.
But I know we are not meant to be, so all I can be is happy for HIM, and thankful for all he taught me.

HE was proud of me for sticking in school.
HE is the reason I am still in school.
HE is so happy she is no longer in my life...even though it's been very hard for me.
I want to thank HIM for being in my life, and for all he has done for me.

I wonder if I ever cross his mind?

1 comment:

Allie said...

After witnessing the whole thing, I can asnwer the last question with "yes". He could have kept on running. It's not like we saw him first....