Tuesday, August 25, 2009

feeling


Jaycee was just taken back to the procedure room. She will have biopsies of her esophagus, stomach and small intestine. I think that the saying goodbye to her as she walked back through the double doors SUCKS! I hate that feeling!


She is far braver than I am. The cute nurses ruined her first IV and they had to give her another...I wasn't happy, but she did not even whimper!


I love Jaycee more than I can express in words. She is my personality twin. She looks exactly like her dad, but everything under the skin in 100% me! I think that is why we clash sometimes. We are both independent, stubborn, but lovers.


I hope she will be ok, and the Dr will come back and say that magically she is cured. But I know that no such miracles exist for her. I am hoping it is just celiac. I know that even that will be hard for me given my current situation, but anything worse I am not prepared for.....


I hope all will be well.

No comments: